Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

'99 4.3l

Search this Thread

Old August 19th, 2010, 5:30 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '99 4.3l

Getting codes for P0174/ P0171 searched them on here without much info... This light comes on and stays on for me. Sometimes when I start the truck and go to leave it doesn't want to go.. It gradually gets going but it is retarded!!!!

Changed the fueal filter... And since its still trying to go when I give it gas Im assuming its not the pump... Its never died... No noticable idle issues... Even watched the RPMs on my palm scan... pretty steady...

MAF I cleaned and reconnected... Ran good for a bit but started problem again... It is also working steadily and no hesitation when gas is pressed when using the palm scanner...

Only really noticable thing I saw was the O2 readings would sky rocket and drop instantaneously... Way low... I know thats whats kicking my SES light. But Unsure of whats causing the just in readings.... Im assuming its a sensor or something...

What all sensors do these have associated with the air/fuel mixture???

IAC?
TPS?
MAF?

Thanks for the help guys....