Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900

performance tuning

Search this Thread

Old June 16th, 2010, 12:55 AM
4wd
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by therewolf
Hi 4wd,

Welcome to the Chevy Forums.

If by "predator" you mean the Diablosport Predator handheld programmer, I would go with the BB tune, too. I got a Predator for a couple reasons, and noticed very little performance change by using their special "tunes".

They are great for reading trouble codes, and changing drivetrain parameters, like gear ratios and tire sizes, however.
Thanks, yes I mean Diablosport Predator handheld programmer, as you said I almost read the same comment about the handheld in all forums like this..but what you are not close to BB or the others...I also understand than you can tune the long term fuel trim using the predator, using the guide in their website....I wish BB have a handheld with good logging capability where you can send the long to BB and get the tune.

Anyway,,,I already talked with BB and I might get some arrangement to do it remotely but I don't like the module switch.