Suspension & Tire Is your ride slammed to the ground? Did you lift it so high you need a ladder to get in? Got sleek low-pros or gnarly mudders? Step in and let's talk about 'em!

Dealing with Classic Performance Products

Old September 3rd, 2008, 11:18 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dealing with Classic Performance Products

Just wanted to let those who have not yet dealt with the company called Classic Performance Products in Anaheim California know that in two years that I swore I will never ever do business with them again, they have not improved their customer service or shipping and delivery one bit. I looked them up on the LA BBB and found them rated F which fits them to the Tee. Don't be fooled by all their advertising and prices. You'll pay for it with your nerves and agony. I have been waiting a week for an instock disc brake system just to ship out of their warehouse.
Old October 20th, 2014, 4:11 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dealing with Classic Performance Products, Anaheim/Placentia, CA

:-( My experience mirrors an earlier experience except mine was over a failed power booster-master cylinder: Said most fittingly before: "Just wanted to let those who have not yet dealt with the company called Classic Performance Products in Anaheim California know that in two years that I swore I will never ever do business with them again, they have not improved their customer service or shipping and delivery one bit. I looked them up on the LA BBB and found them rated F which fits them to the Tee. Don't be fooled by all their advertising and prices. You'll pay for it with your nerves and agony. I have been waiting a week for an instock disc brake system just to ship out of their warehouse."

My vehicle is a daily driver of which I strive to purchase reliable new parts. I purchased a whole new front disc brake conversion system from CLASSIC PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS and with less than four thousand miles on the new system, installed by a very good brake and suspension specialty shop and brakes failed. I sent the power booster and master cylinder unit in to claim the life time warranty sold with it. CCP stated once they received the unit they would fix or replace it within 3-5 days, then they said one to two weeks, and I still do not have the unit back after the 14 days. How would you like to be broke down somewhere away from home and have this poor service performed on ya? I also had other problems with their front brake conversion kit in that the flex hoses that connect the front calipers to the brake line of the vehicle were not safe to mount and I ended with a good system only after extensive fitting and hose searches and it cost me an additional $100.00 more than it should have, though better be safe than install unsafe hydraulic hoses. Then I find that Classic Performance Parts has an "F" Better Business Bureau rating. The next time I purchase this type system I will likely do business with Master Power Brake Co., Master Power Brakes, 110 Crosslake Park Dr, Mooresville, NC 28117 as I find they have an "A+" Better Business Bureau rating listed under Power Brake LLC.