Notices
Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Cutting out

Search this Thread

Old June 25th, 2018, 9:34 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cutting out

So I have this issue I can't locate and it is driving me up the wall. Everytime it rains more than a sprinkle the engine cuts out . . Sometimes it is very tiny , just barely noticeable , other times it is more pronounced . It is usually more noticeable during acceleration.With heavier throttle it usually doesn't do it At highway speeds it it's usually not noticeable . After a few days it usually goes away after whatever gets wet dries out. I can't figure out what is getting wet. I thought water was getting inside to something behind the glovebox where I thought the ecu was but I did not see it in there. I changed the button and rotor in december and I looked at that bit I see no cracks.If water was getting inside what else could cause it? Or what on the outside should I look for? If a ground is getting corroded how do I track that down??