Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2006 Chevy trailblazer roof rack-replace

Search this Thread

Old Today, 8:38 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Chevy trailblazer roof rack-replace

So awhile back husband took off the automatic garage door I stead of fixing it because the chain broke. Then he decide to cut a 2x4 tall enough to hold the garage door open for us to back out.
he said when oldest takes the dog out it's his responsibility to put it up. Iwent to back up and of course all hell brakes loose I was being stupid and damaged the cross bars enough for them to get bent and 1 to fall off.

The bar that the 2 cross bars go I to are fine as from whati can see.

I have been verbally attacked and screamed at for this happening etc among other things and he's yelling at me that we are either going to fix it or replace, he doesnt care if we have to sell the fing house to do it.

does anyone know where I can get the cross bars that attach to the roof rack for a deal?

Please respond asap

I told him I recently them and put them back. And he scoffed and goes they HAthetobe replaced. I asked him what they were used for exactly and he told me if we ever have to put stuff up there and I'm like what we never go anywhere

Last edited by Chevygal235; Today at 8:59 AM.
Old Today, 8:48 AM
CF Pro Member

Received 166 Likes on 137 Posts

Originally Posted by Chevygal235
So awhile back husband took off the automatic garage door I stead of fixing it because the chain broke. Then he decide to cut a 2x4 tall enough to hold the garage door open for us to back out.

I have been verbally attacked and screamed at for this happening etc among other things and he's yelling at me that we are either going to fix it or replace, he doesnt care if we have to sell the fing house to do it.

Please respond asap
I think you should contact this guy

Old Today, 9:00 AM
CF Beginner

Yeah I know. He's absolutely ridiculous
Old Today, 10:39 AM
CF Beginner