Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Chevrolet deals

Search this Thread

Old January 5th, 2007, 3:24 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Chevrolet deals

I thought you would have the handles by now. HMM. Did you check the tracking number?

What lowering kit did you get? Please take/show pictures as soon as you have it lowered please.
Old January 5th, 2007, 5:55 PM
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got my 2007 4x4LTZ in late October. MSRP$52,600. Paid $45,900. There's always room for bargaining.
Old January 6th, 2007, 12:32 AM
CF Active Member

Biglg,
No problem handles should be here on monday. I will post some pictures of it lowered soon. I put the McGaughys drop spindle kit on it. 2" in front and 3" in the back.
Old January 6th, 2007, 12:40 AM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You already installed the kit? HOw long did it take you? Come on man, get the pictures, hurry please!
Old January 6th, 2007, 1:47 AM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: dcarreiro

Hi all,

Newbie here. I have just a quick question. I am in the market for a 2007 Tahoe LTZ. Does anyone know what Chevrolet's incentives or promos are for January yet? Also, when is it a good time to buy for GM.? Iwish Icould grabthere 0% for 72 Months, even though it isa buy not a lease I would reconsider.I really need a good deal.

Thanks in advance for any post.
Last I checked the lease rates were sucking wind - something equivilent to 6.95%. Anybody else know if its changed?
Old January 12th, 2007, 1:19 AM
CF Beginner

Got mine the same time as doo600, October. Paid right around $39,500 for a 3LT with 20" rims. Most every available option except the NAV and the backup camera. They did sucker me after I got them down on price only to inform me the car was a demo. There were no incentives out at that time as I recall, none I cashed in on anyway. I believe a demo still qualifies for any available incentives, i.e. cash back or financing. If you don't mind a FEW miles, seek out a demo and a lower price. It's been working for me...great car!!!
Old January 12th, 2007, 1:40 AM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: hatchet

Got mine the same time as doo600, October. Paid right around $39,500 for a 3LT with 20" rims. Most every available option except the NAV and the backup camera. They did sucker me after I got them down on price only to inform me the car was a demo. There were no incentives out at that time as I recall, none I cashed in on anyway. I believe a demo still qualifies for any available incentives, i.e. cash back or financing. If you don't mind a FEW miles, seek out a demo and a lower price. It's been working for me...great car!!!
How many miles were on the "Demo" when you bought it?