Chevrolet  Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/)
-   Tahoe & Suburban (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/tahoe-suburban-25/)
-   -   Escalade/Denali Roof Rack Installation Complete (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/tahoe-suburban-25/escalade-denali-roof-rack-installation-complete-6952/)

MCF34 July 25th, 2007 9:48 AM

RE: Escalade/Denali Roof Rack Installation Complete

Jeff..thanks. With the existing rail, should the cross bars be removed first or just try to lift the entire thing off as an assembly? I am hesitant to do it as an assembly because 1) I will be doing it myself and don't want to crack anything and 2) want to store it broken down.

PICS ALWAYS WELCOME!!! Hehehe....so were the stars aligned and any chance of me getting it on Friday????

jazejeff July 25th, 2007 4:13 PM

lol! i think the stars looked lined up but not the moon
taking the cross bars off first is probably the easiest especially if you are going to keep your factory rack
usually i undo all the screws and use the cross bars as leverage to throw the rack across the shop!

davemec July 26th, 2007 10:09 AM

Jeff,

Do you have any racks in black? Also, what would the complete rack including cross rails cost shipped to PA.

GIXXER July 27th, 2007 12:38 AM

How about Summit White, and shipping to T3H4Z1 Calgary, Alberta, Canada?

gmcul8r July 27th, 2007 10:10 AM

I have seen the part numbers for the Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade, but does anybody have the part numbers for the Suburban/Yukon XL/ESV? I want the roof rack, but I have a Yukon XL. Thanks for any help!

nverlast1 November 14th, 2007 6:29 PM

where can i buy the chrome racks for 2000 chevy burb

biglg February 29th, 2008 1:12 PM

Are the Escalade and Escalade ESV's roof rack the same? Or are they different????

jmitchell February 29th, 2008 4:25 PM

The ESV's roof rails are definitely longer than the standard Escalade SUV. Then, theEXT (avalanche style Escalade) roof rails are shorter than the Escalade's. Confused yet?

EXT (truck like) = Shortest (same length as Avalanche)
Escalade = Same length as Tahoe
ESV (extended version) = Longest (same length as Suburban)

kacyk August 22nd, 2009 1:54 AM

I have a set of these roof rails for sale

1 Attachment(s)
I bought a set off eBay for my 2007 Yukon XL. It's a new set with end caps that are ready to be painted. This will fit only 2007 or newer Yukon XL, Suburban, Escalade ESV or Denali XL. Before I even received it I traded in my Yukon XL for an Escalade ESV so I have no need for it. I bought it for $200. I will sell it for $200 plus actual shipping. I love in Eugene, OR if you want to just pick them up. It does not come with cross bars, just the two long chrome rails with end caps and hardware.

Email me if interested at kacykang@hotmail.com

Duke6587 December 29th, 2017 9:19 PM

Anywhere else I can find this with the pictures