Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Going to be buying 07 LTZ soon..

Search this Thread

Old September 9th, 2006, 5:02 PM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Going to be buying 07 LTZ soon..

It was just an opinion. Don't take it personal. That is your choice then so be it. I might be off with the exact name of the blue color, but oh well. My favorite color is blue, but they don't have the blue I wanted which was the dark midnight blue metallic. If you have a pic of it; post it I would like to see it. Thanks and sorry I didn't mean to offend you.
Old September 9th, 2006, 7:20 PM
Administrator

Received 170 Likes on 168 Posts

None taken although I was responding to jasonw75. Don't have pic of the Bermuda Blue other than the brochure and I'm sure by the time I scanned it and posted, it wouldn't be representive. I'd call it Electric Blue. Haven't seen one on the road yet.

BTW, my LTZ is black. Not much of a blue guy unless it is a deep royal blue. But that's OK as everyone's tastes vary, ergo lots of different colors available.
Old September 9th, 2006, 10:23 PM
CF Active Member

Yeah, I haven't seen a bermuda blue. I wish they made one that was dark blue with a gray interior not the titanium..it was too light of an interior with the dark exterior. What interior do you have? Black w/ titanium would be nice, I opted for black looks nice but seem to always notice more dirt if I didn't have the rubber mats. Do you know if they make mats for the rear when you have the 3rd row seats up? It would be nice to have a mat with holes for the seats when they are down. Have you done any mods ext/int? Send some pics if you do.
Old September 9th, 2006, 10:27 PM
CF Active Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Give me a minute and I'll post one
Old September 9th, 2006, 10:38 PM
CF Active Member

I'm struggling to upload a pic. I'll work on it in the morning. The color flip flops from green to blue. It's pretty sweet.

Jason
Old September 10th, 2006, 12:55 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

My Burmuda Blue Tahoe below, the paint is an extra cost option ($395) for the reason that it takes a couple of extra proccess's to apply this special tint paint scheme, back in the mid-90's GM first introduced this type of paint (that changed colors based on the ambient light and angle) on Camaro, the paint was commonly refered to as cameleon paint.
Old September 10th, 2006, 1:44 PM
CF Junior Member

Same was true on the Corvettes.....Millenium yellow was an extra cost as is the new Velocity Yellow, due to the fact that the clear is tinted
Old September 10th, 2006, 8:09 PM
CF Active Member

ZX-

Nice Truck... Looks like mine... I'm having trouble converting my picture to a format supported here.

Jason
Old September 10th, 2006, 8:33 PM
Administrator

Received 170 Likes on 168 Posts

I think I saw a mat for rear with third row out. Think it was by Husky but not sure. Just look around the different aftermarket vendors. I never could find any pics tho. All I've done to mine is billet overlay grill and rear GM flaps. Removed Tahoe letters on rear and the GM logo squares on the front doors. Oh and put in the GM floor mat for the third row. Kind of ticked me off having to buy a floor mat for a top of the line truck.

Waiting to see what the Z71 step tubes look like. Not real keen on boards. Do protect nice tho.
Old September 10th, 2006, 9:51 PM
CF Active Member

yeah I hear that they are going to put the retractable steps on the tahoe. how much were those mud flaps for the rear? I was thinkig either those or the 3M paint protection clear film for the rear.

Quick Reply: Going to be buying 07 LTZ soon..