Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Instrument Cluster

Search this Thread

Old October 7th, 2016, 8:02 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Instrument Cluster

I replaced my instrument cluster a few months back. I thought there was an issue with the first one and took it back for a replacement. After receiving the second one, I realized it was not the cluster but something else. I hope you all can help....I have a 2005 Chevrolet Suburban Z71. The instrument cluster will be working completely normal and without notice it stops. I usually only notice that it has stopped working if it's night or when it starts working again. The gauges act erratic for a second then start working. Sometimes, it doesn't work at start up; however, if I hit the dashboard it will spring to life. Sometimes, when it starts working again the service tire message comes up in the digital display and the battery light comes on. If you turn off the ignition and restart the vehicle the message/light do not return. Does anyone have a clue what is happening?