Chevrolet  Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/)
-   Tahoe & Suburban (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/tahoe-suburban-25/)
-   -   Lookin' for an '07 passenger side power mirror (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/tahoe-suburban-25/lookin-07-passenger-side-power-mirror-7327/)

digdug May 21st, 2007 1:22 PM

Lookin' for an '07 passenger side power mirror

Hopefully this will not be moved to another area, I am hoping for major exposure, but I am in need of a mirror. Mine broke during an accident, I was rear ended while sitting at a stop light. The dealership wants over $300. I have found one on ebay but it is for the drivers side. I'm not to picky on the color, as my car is in the shop now and I could probably get them to paint it or get the covers.

Please let me know if anyone knows where I can find one.

Thanks!
~dig

ScootersLTZ May 21st, 2007 6:52 PM

RE: Lookin' for an '07 passenger side power mirror

Do you need the one with the turn signal and puddle lights? If not, I have a stock LS one I can sell you.

73shark May 21st, 2007 10:34 PM

Just curious as to why the guy that hit you insurance didn't pay for it?

digdug May 21st, 2007 10:58 PM

ORIGINAL: ScootersLTZ

Do you need the one with the turn signal and puddle lights? If not, I have a stock LS one I can sell you.
It's for an LT Avalanche. It does not have the turn signal but is power adjustable from the inside.

Let me know what you want for it.

Thanks!
~dig

digdug May 21st, 2007 11:03 PM

ORIGINAL: 73shark

Just curious as to why the guy that hit you insurance didn't pay for it?
Sorry, guess I wrote that wrong. I was rear-ended at a light and it's in the shop getting a new bumper, and the rear quarter panel repaired. The mirror was loose before, but during the impact of the crash it came more loose. Then when I went to the dealer to have it looked at they loosened it so much that when I drove, it flapped in the breeze. I epoxied it on at the screw mounts for the time being but I'm not to sure how long it will last. I was backing out of the garage awhile ago and caught myself but not before I broke the mirror internally at one of the screw mounts.

~dig

ScootersLTZ May 22nd, 2007 3:36 PM

$75 with shipping. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you a couple pictures of it.

digdug May 22nd, 2007 3:43 PM

yep, I'm interested. send me some pics if you can. do you mean the $75 includes the shipping, or no?

~dig

ScootersLTZ May 23rd, 2007 6:30 PM

Couldn't figure out how to email these to you, so I guess everyone gets to see them! It is Gold Mist on the mirror cover which can be changed with the one you have or repainted. You can email me (thesnouffers@msn.com) or reply back to this post.

[IMG]local://upfiles/3591/B8110CC79C1E45348BAEFCD1ABAE0F5A.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/3591/1A404B6ACF6B449CB4EA88EE20632E50.jpg[/IMG]