Chevrolet  Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/)
-   Tahoe & Suburban (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/tahoe-suburban-25/)
-   -   LTZ Center Console swap (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/tahoe-suburban-25/ltz-center-console-swap-28473/)

shagin wagon December 5th, 2009 9:58 PM

LTZ Center Console swap

2 Attachment(s)
I thought I ordered the basic console with cupholder to replace the one I have with the doors that flip open.

I ordered:
Part # 25793644 Bezel - Tahoe & yukon w/o denali
See #8 in illustration.

I received the correct part number, but it's called a Deep Bin Assembly (see picture). As you can see, its much too large to fit. Can anyone identify what vehicle this fits? and what part I really need?

jeffbco December 6th, 2009 10:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by shagin wagon (Post 122383)
I thought I ordered the basic console with cupholder to replace the one I have with the doors that flip open.

I ordered:
Part # 25793644 Bezel - Tahoe & yukon w/o denali
See #8 in illustration.

I received the correct part number, but it's called a Deep Bin Assembly (see picture). As you can see, its much too large to fit. Can anyone identify what vehicle this fits? and what part I really need?

Not sure where you got your part number - I always ask the guys at gmpartsdirect and they usually send me an exploded diagram with the part number highlighted. Anyway, I just did this last week on my 09 Suburban LTZ and the correct part number is 25793645. Your picture looks like a part from the GMT800 series.

I gave them a VIN from an LT and here's their repsonse - I've attached the picture too.

Hi Jeff,
Per your supplied VIN, here is the part number you requested.
25793645 Front floor console accessory trim bezel. Item callout number 35 in the accompanying illustration; includes item callout numbers 34 and 36-39.
You can go to http://www.gmpartsdirect.comon our home page you will have to enter your part number into the SEARCH space provided on our homepage. You will then have to add this number to your shopping cart and click check out to see total charges with shipping and handling delivered to your door.ffice:office" /><O:p></O:p>
If you have a question regarding this email please include all contents of this email, including the original email you sent, so we can keep track of the conversation. Please keep in mind gmpartsdirect.com cannot be held responsible for incorrect part numbers. Please feel free to validate the accuracy with your local dealer. As a note, special order and electrical parts are non-returnable so please verify your part numbers are correct. <O:p></O:p>
Email response hours are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm est, Mon to Fri. Orders and emails after 3 pm Friday est. will not be processed until Monday.<O:p></O:p>
Thanks Floyd,
GmpartsDirect.com
When replying to emails please include all previous email correspondences so we can better assist you.<O:p></O:p>

shagin wagon December 6th, 2009 10:04 PM

Jeff: Thanks for the info, I will call them to straighten this out. I got the part number using their online catalog and even checked the illustration and it looked correct, the same as what you show in your attached .pdf. You do not get the actual part number until after you complete the online check-out. I tried to duplicate the online process today and now it says to call them ???

snowjay December 7th, 2009 6:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a photo of the part in question installed in a Silverado.

Attachment 14501

jeffbco December 7th, 2009 7:13 AM

Originally Posted by snowjay (Post 122495)
Here is a photo of the part in question installed in a Silverado.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...e/IMG_1286.jpg

What model year and trim?

jeffbco December 7th, 2009 7:14 AM

Originally Posted by shagin wagon (Post 122480)
Jeff: Thanks for the info, I will call them to straighten this out. I got the part number using their online catalog and even checked the illustration and it looked correct, the same as what you show in your attached .pdf. You do not get the actual part number until after you complete the online check-out. I tried to duplicate the online process today and now it says to call them ???

The website will take the part number (I just tried it) - you get a price and a description, just no picture.

ltzboy December 9th, 2009 8:43 AM

I can sell you mine if you want the black console piece with the cup holders. I just installed the wood grain one in my LTZ so I have no use for the black bin.

shagin wagon December 9th, 2009 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by ltzboy (Post 122737)
I can sell you mine if you want the black console piece with the cup holders. I just installed the wood grain one in my LTZ so I have no use for the black bin.

PM sent .....

doo600 January 19th, 2010 2:26 PM

Anyone have another black one they want to get rid of? I hate the woodgrain one.

mfennema April 15th, 2010 9:54 PM

Does anyone know if there is another bezel that fits into the console that would take the place of the one in the second picture that the OP posted? The pic he posted is exactly like the one I have in my GMC Sierra and I need one that does not have that deep well in the front of it. If anyone knows of one that fits and the part number I would be very appreciative. Thanks!!