Chevrolet  Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/)
-   Tahoe & Suburban (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/tahoe-suburban-25/)
-   -   Question on a Tahoe Lease (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/tahoe-suburban-25/question-tahoe-lease-3560/)

whtcts0713 November 8th, 2006 3:54 AM

Question on a Tahoe Lease

I am very interested in leasing either an LT3 or LTZ, and was just wondering if I go at a good buying time like end of the year (December) and get a good deall what kind of monthly payment am I looking at? thanks

infoblocked November 8th, 2006 8:09 AM

RE: Question on a Tahoe Lease

I'm not sure you'll get any great deals since it is a 07 model and they aren't trying to blow them out just yet. Go to Chevrolet's website and you can build a vehicle and find out what payments would be when you're done.

ScootersLTZ November 8th, 2006 2:29 PM

I leased mine in October and got $8,300 of of MSRP, leasing for $560 per month, 39 months, 12K miles per year. I have seen dealers advertising $9,000 off MSRP here in Colorado lately, I expect you could do a little better than that.

myco01975 November 13th, 2006 4:45 PM

Purchased a 07' Suburban LT2 with Entertainment Package for $8000 off of MSRP on Labor Day. Payment with $5000 down is $710 for 60 months at 6.5% rate special given at that time. Down payment basically took care of taxes and the new NJ SUV tax. The $560 per month for a 39-month lease sounds kind of steep to me but everyones situation is different. My dealer tried to bs me into a lease for about $600 but I drive alot and I heard that's the way they make money now from other forums.

ScootersLTZ November 13th, 2006 6:50 PM

Guess I didn't clarify what mine was...LTZ loaded with everything except Nav. Looking at what others are paying for lease and money off, I don't feel screwed :D, but I know I could have got more by waiting...but none of us like to wait!

LVHoe07 November 13th, 2006 6:55 PM

I would give anything to have my lease payments around 600 a month. My 07LTZ is leaseing aruond 880 a month.

myco01975 November 14th, 2006 2:42 PM

The Suburban I purchased is a LT2 with power everything. Entertainment package w/ leather & sunroof. No Navi though. Flexfuel engine MSRP'ed for @ $49,000. Got it in Sept. for @ $41,000 at Dealer Employee price promotion in NJ. I was trying to say not to hurry on signing lease papers because the dealers try to fu** you on them. They told me the same thing regarding lease payments at around $700 for 48 months. I got saved because the banks were closed when I went to dealer on Labor day. I then went in following day with all my info from GM website including % rates on finance and lease. I went from a $650 per month 4yr lease to $710 per month 5yr finance. Sales Mgr was still trying to push lease so that's how I knew that they make kickbacks from GMAC on leases. Like I said everone's situation is different. I have 2 kids with 1 on the way and had a 2000 Range Rover 4.6 that was at the dealer every other week. My first post was not a stab at anyone just some advise. That's why this is a messageboard right.

ScootersLTZ November 14th, 2006 3:04 PM

No worries, I did not feel it was a stab. I just did not clarify what I bought, for what anyone knew it may have been an LS...:). Everyone has to get what they want and feel good on the deal. I blew it because I should have done my lease with more miles, right now I am driving the Tahoe all the time (cuz I love it!) and since I got free season ski passes with it, we will ride more this year than normal, putting more miles on it...can't win all the time...

myco01975 November 14th, 2006 3:38 PM

Scooter same problem I would have had if I went with the lease. **** my Suburban already has 5k on it. Alot of the miles came from sharing it with my wife during the Range Rover ICU days but we just purchased her a 07' Volkswagen Passat 2.0T. Had to finally get something that gets over 30 mpg if you know what I mean.

myco01975 November 14th, 2006 3:45 PM

I just realized you stated you got free ski passes with your purchased. SH*T the only thing i got free was dealer aggravation. Truthfully I probably would have not received the deal I got if I didn't catch my dealer's trickery. I think the General Manager basically told Sale Manager to drop his boxers and make situation better for us after he was caught in lie.