Chevrolet  Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/)
-   Tahoe & Suburban (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/tahoe-suburban-25/)
-   -   SO WHY THE TERM "HOE" (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/tahoe-suburban-25/so-why-term-%22hoe%22-6201/)

Trick Concepts March 23rd, 2007 11:47 PM

SO WHY THE TERM "HOE"

Is this some male dominate term the TERM "HOE" why not BITCH, or some other NASTY FEMALE PUT DOWN.. come on guy tune up a bit and get some class.. These truck Are CLASS , not some DIS OF WOMEN.. and u know I am correct so you high class guys in here and we know there are many in here lets set the record and NOT CALL they "HOES' ,.... marie

tonyH March 24th, 2007 12:27 AM

RE: SO WHY THE TERM "HOE"

why not BITCH
Cause no part of BITCH is in Tahoe. I like the term HOE, simple, single syllable for us classless men that can afford 50K trucks then spend additional moniescustomizing them.

Wait, didn't you do some upgrades?

kcw002 March 24th, 2007 1:01 AM

My lil bro has a HOE... When he turned 19 he was give a hand-me-down Tahoe to replace his CK1500 (POS)... On day the I saw his Tahoe and the T&A was removed from his truck... From there on out we always called it the HOE. Never B*tch or Wh*re or any saying that was meant to put down females or be nasty towards the ladies. Thiskid goes to meet parents and pulls up in the driveway in hisBlacked-outTahoe on 33 mud tires, 4-15s in the back and DVD in the dash, Kenwood Nav w/ rear cam since he cant see out of the back window and on the doors it says HOE, not Tahoe (the TA are gone on all plates)... Its lazy slang and not meant to be offensive. I can agree that it is not the best choice, but its only slang.... My wife calls her truck a Tahoe, I call it a hoe... PS: The ladies love his truck!!!

engine2 March 24th, 2007 2:05 AM

Marie,
The term "HOE" as it is used in this forum has nothing to do with women. It is a short version of TA"HOE". Kinda of like when mustang owners call their ride "stangs". Hope this helps with any confusion.

Trick Concepts March 24th, 2007 2:12 AM

NOW u guys have class, I have never heard of the work HOE, for nothing more the nasty talk.. But now i am up to date by some classy fellows.. Thanks so much and help me to stay on track.. M

73shark March 24th, 2007 2:27 AM

And Corvette ==> Vette

Not to be confused with that good looking one you take your pet to. ;)

chevere March 24th, 2007 11:03 AM

Yea... like the B-ride means Bentley

chevere March 24th, 2007 11:04 AM

Another one...... Benzo..... Mercedes Bens

jazejeff March 24th, 2007 12:24 PM

bmw=====beemer

tahoe07 March 24th, 2007 1:16 PM

Silvy...Esky...Hoe...Burb