TrailBlazer 2002-2009
The TrailBlazer, originally introduced as an upscale Blazer, was produced from 2002 to 2008 with a powerful I6 engine and with a monster V8 offered in the Trailblazer SS
Platform: GMT 305, 360, & 370.

2006 Trailblazer LS

Search this Thread

Old July 15th, 2018, 3:57 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Trailblazer LS IDLE ISSUE HELP!!!!

Idle rough when in gear and stopped, place in neutral and it stops. If AC is running it’s even worse. Seen several people have this problem and nobody can figure out what it is. I have cleaned the throttle body, changed the plugs, coil packs are good. Does have some codes o2 sensor bank 2 running rich or to lean, evap small leak, evap running to rich or lean, and coolant thermostat not running at correct temperatures. Was told by shop none of which would be causing this idle issue. Have had to replace fuel pump after sending unit went out another known problem with these vehicles! Has anyone had any luck getting a good diagnosis of the idle problem. No it’s not my motor mounts or transmission mounts they are good as well. Fan and belts running smoothly, air filter changed and cleaned. AC compressor running good with compression test. Nothing seems to be saying what is causing this problem. Instead Chevy throws out recalls for low beam head light sensors, and door switches but nothing that makes the vehicles real running problems fix. When many owners are all having the same problems and if you take to dealership they scratch heads and give you a bill for $500 and no fix! Someone please help.

Last edited by MistyH; July 24th, 2018 at 8:18 PM. Reason: Change of title to show issue