Notices
2007 - 2013 (GMT900) Section for all discussion related to the 2007-2013 Chevrolet and GMC trucks.

Silverado Bed Size Question

Search this Thread

Old February 26th, 2017, 3:44 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Silverado Bed Size Question

Hey everyone, I am currently looking to purchase my first truck and I had a quick question about bed sizes. I found a really nice 2009 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT1 Extended Cab Short Box 4WD that I want to go check out in person. It is several hours drive from me, but the price is right. My question is I have not encountered a truck yet with the Short Box in the name. I am looking for a truck with the standard length bed, I really want to avoid a shortened bed if possible. I was looking at pictures and it looks standard to me, it does not look shortened like on the Crew Cabs, so my question is does anyone know the size of the bed on that model? I want to avoid making the drive out there if it turns out to not be the truck for me length wise. Thank you.
Old February 27th, 2017, 3:26 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can you ask the guy to measure it for you? That prevents someone from using the same term you might use, for something different than you thought.