Chevelle & El Camino This section is intended to cover Chevelle, El Camino, and other GM A or G-Body RWD not otherwise covered

Wanting to make a crazy hybrid car.

Search this Thread

Old August 3rd, 2016, 10:59 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanting to make a crazy hybrid car.

Sol I'll probably get a lot of hate for this but who knows, I currently have a 1977 GMC sprint that I love but I'm not in love with the front bumper but over all I love the general body styling of 4th Gen much beefier and I love the *** end. My favorite chevy front end would have to be the 71 Chevelle or El camino and basically everything else that shared that same Grille that year. So I'm wondering about making sort of a ChevEL camino and trying to style the back end a bit more to look like a chevelle since it already has a nice fat *** like 70s chevelles. So I guess my question is do you guys think it might work? Any roadblocks you foresee.
Old September 6th, 2016, 11:06 PM
CF Active Member

that will be interesting to say the least, I think a 3rd gen Camaro with a 69 Chevelle body make over might be easer, I have a 1976 ElCamino, but I like them!! if you decide to dump it contact me, I might be interested.???
Old September 11th, 2016, 12:42 PM
CF Beginner

If your looking for a chevelle front clip i have a 1972 chevelle we will be parting out. IT had a interior fire but the entire front clip is good.