Equinox This SUV offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

headliner

Search this Thread

Old February 4th, 2017, 10:10 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default headliner

I have a 2016 Equinox LT, bought new 6 months ago, had to take it in to dealers last week for a problem with the headliner coming loose above the passengers door. They ordered a part and installed it this week, but its still coming out. Also, noticed same thing above the drivers side, pushed it back in, don't know if that will stay.Is there a problem with the headliners on the 2016? I couldn't find anything online so far. Thanks for listening.
Old February 4th, 2017, 11:10 AM
CF Monarch

Received 337 Likes on 318 Posts

The headliner should be replaced under warranty.
Old February 7th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by arktvlr4517
I have a 2016 Equinox LT, bought new 6 months ago, had to take it in to dealers last week for a problem with the headliner coming loose above the passengers door. They ordered a part and installed it this week, but its still coming out. Also, noticed same thing above the drivers side, pushed it back in, don't know if that will stay.Is there a problem with the headliners on the 2016? I couldn't find anything online so far. Thanks for listening.
Welcome to the forum, arktvlr4517,

We’re very sorry to learn of this situation, and apologize for any inconveniences caused. While I understand you’re seeking opinions, please know that our team welcomes the opportunity to look into this matter on our end. If interested, please send us a private message with more information at your earliest convenience.

Helen
Chevrolet Customer Care