Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

FORD ADs ON A CHEVY FORUM?

Search this Thread

Old October 16th, 2015, 8:43 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FORD ADs ON A CHEVY FORUM?

you frickin sellouts...ban me now and don't sellout further by deleting or censoring this post UNREAL
Old October 19th, 2015, 8:32 PM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"The Unofficial Chevrolet Enthusiasts Forum"...is not run by Chevrolet so they need ad revenue from whoever will pay and why would Chevrolet spend money advertising directly to people who already have a Chevy and possibly only drive Chevy's? But just like when a commercial you don't like comes on the TV, you can ignore it. Interesting idea by F**d though, but that's what you should expect from a company who's largest department is marketing.

So I was just looking around...M*****y and J****r ads. Normally I'm in the Venture forum where there is a F**d sponsored thread up with the sticky's but don't notice much else. I also pop over to the Uplander forum because it's just a Venture with a new nose and have to admit I didn't even realize that F**d sponsored thread wasn't in there, and there are NO sponsored threads in here (at the time I'm editing this). I have an Impala but rarely come in here because it is too crowded (separate the generations please!), but on the other Impala forum I visit there is also non-Chevy ads (saw a J****r ad today) and the sponsored posts are usually tires or oil or something.

Last edited by U.Nanimous; October 19th, 2015 at 11:26 PM.