Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Help indentifing wire

Search this Thread

Old October 6th, 2016, 2:36 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help indentifing wire

Hi, I am new here and am hoping someone can help me identify a wire. First let me explain my situation. I purchased a wrecked 2010 chevrolet impala ex police car at a city auction. The car did not run. After examining the car I found someone had cut out the wires that go to the top fuse block under the hood. I found a 2007 impala 9c1 in a junk yard and cut the wires and fuse block to use on my car. All the wires from the 07 matched up to the cut wires on my 10. The car starts and runs very well now but my 2010 had 1 white wire that was not on the block and wires I got from the 07 parts car. It is the only white wire in the group of wires that was cut on my 10. In one of the pictures that I took of another 2010's wiring harness you can see the white wire in the group of wires I am pointing at. The other picture is my car before I repaired the cut wires and fuse block.Name:  IMG_2856_zpsdaxwlbxn.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  198.2 KBName:  IMG_2850_zpsgalgzqxm.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  217.3 KB