Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Sorry I bought my impala

Search this Thread

Old December 18th, 2013, 10:21 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sorry I bought my impala

I bought 2014 impala 2lt with all options but no navigation. Loved car someone hit while parked but it was fixed and looked showroom new. Car looks great small scratch on front bumper but bought car back in may so scratches are going to happen no matter what. Upset that apps can't be added and mad that I can't add led lights to car. I traded 2013 Malibu but I should have went with Taurus or accord as push start and led running lights are in both cars on most trim levels and they were cheaper. If I could trade in car I would I am disappointed in GM
Old December 19th, 2013, 7:42 AM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Congrats?
Old December 22nd, 2013, 4:08 PM
CF Beginner

I have had my 2014 LTZ since Sept 3. we love it
Old December 24th, 2013, 6:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Blueraymetallic2lt
I bought 2014 impala 2lt with all options but no navigation. Loved car someone hit while parked but it was fixed and looked showroom new. Car looks great small scratch on front bumper but bought car back in may so scratches are going to happen no matter what. Upset that apps can't be added and mad that I can't add led lights to car. I traded 2013 Malibu but I should have went with Taurus or accord as push start and led running lights are in both cars on most trim levels and they were cheaper. If I could trade in car I would I am disappointed in GM

So you would buy an inferior car to get push button start and LED DRLs?

You should have spent the money the first time around.

Comes across as you are to blame, not GM.
Old January 5th, 2014, 1:18 PM
CF Beginner

You jack wad. I wouldn't even consider a HONDA. Stop buying that foreign crap was a smart move that you got the Chevy and complaining about LED DRL's. Man are you petty very petty. It's called the after market you can always order something and make the car original and different by either adding them yourself or customizing the car. I would be ecstatic to even be able to get a brand new car so be lucky you didn't have someone steal your identity and not have to fight to fix it to be able to have a new ride.
Old January 5th, 2014, 9:09 PM
CF Beginner

I have to agree with all the other responses you have received, Blueraymetallic2lt. To quibble about minor accessories like LED lights and a push button start that you could have had with a higher trim level is extremely petty. I also have an LT and would have gone with the LTZ if I had it to do all over again. However, that doesn't mean that I don't like the LT. I'll just do that next time around, provided Chevy doesn't make any radical changes. In the meantime, try to enjoy your new car for what it is. These are fantastic cars that are in the same league as a BMW or Mercedes, at a fraction of the price. Don't let a couple of bells and whistles that you don't have blind you to that.
Old January 6th, 2014, 9:56 AM
CF Beginner

I understand what u guys mean, I will live I love the car. Just few items I didn't like. I won't lie as I should have waited Til 2015 impala as the new App Store will be for the mylink in 2015 model and all the 2014?models lose out.
Old January 6th, 2014, 11:03 PM
CF Beginner

Hmm... I think there is an app for the 2014? I haven't installed it yet but I know its available. As for the other stuff, you may want to consider aftermarket.
Old January 7th, 2014, 8:54 AM
CF Beginner

The new impala my link with NO nav you can stream Pandora radio. There seems to be screen room to add more apps, but there are none. It kind of sucks that the mylink is not future proof for improvement. I don't see why updating car so soon to 4LTE to have APP market why the apps cant be added to current 14 impala. I stream Pandora with no problems. So why can't I heart Radio, weather channel all be added as icons and visual displays. Chevy said they listen to customers. Well hear this and make current Mylink for Impala updatable so more apps can be added that can be useful to driver.
Old January 7th, 2014, 8:54 AM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by brock6051
Hmm... I think there is an app for the 2014? I haven't installed it yet but I know its available. As for the other stuff, you may want to consider aftermarket.

http://live.wsj.com/video/inside-the-4g-car-chevrolet-new-app-center/5B851909-C57C-4E14-85DA-15FCF043CB70.html?mod=trending_now_video_5#!5B8519 09-C57C-4E14-85DA-15FCF043CB70<var id="yiv2853451973yui-ie-cursor">

</var>