Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Window Sticker Reprints

Search this Thread

Old March 10th, 2014, 10:45 PM
CF Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Window Sticker Reprints

Last week I got my 2014 Impala, While it has everything I could ask for, I was disappointed that I never got the window sticker for it. When I asked the dealer for a copy of it, all I got was some unofficial cheezy resemblance of the window sticker that I think originated from KBB. When I pressed the Chevy Dealer more, they said that was all they had. There must be a way to get one. Has anyone ever got a reprint of one?
Old March 11th, 2014, 1:20 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm sorry but I read that a couple times and I cannot figure out what sticker you are referring to. Like a price breakdown sticker that it would have while sitting on the lot?

Mine didn't have any real stickers on it once it arrived. Outside of the stickers that are legally required to be on it, the only other sticker, decal, or otherwise that was on there was the dealership decal that they had just affixed a couple hours prior, and that peeled off extremely easily.
Old March 11th, 2014, 2:09 AM
CF Junior Member

I think that he is looking for the original window sticker that is affixed to the rear side window at the factory that is mandatory on all vehicles. The dealer usually removes this when they prep the vehicle. I found mine in the glove box with the owners manual.
Old March 11th, 2014, 2:58 AM
CF Junior Member

Hmmm, I wouldn't remember if I had something like that or not. It's possible, but that was a while ago.
Old March 11th, 2014, 8:38 AM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Was this a used impala? Window stickers don't come with Cars if they Are used. Unless someone left it in the car.
Old March 11th, 2014, 9:27 AM
CF Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I am looking for the window sticker that has a breakdown of the options and prices on it. While the car was new and never registered, it was a demonstrator that had some miles on it. I like to put the window sticker in with all the other documents that pertain to this car for future use/look-up.
Old March 11th, 2014, 9:44 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Years back I had received one from ford with no problems. call another dealership
Old March 11th, 2014, 7:41 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by blue-impala
I think that he is looking for the original window sticker that is affixed to the rear side window at the factory that is mandatory on all vehicles. The dealer usually removes this when they prep the vehicle. I found mine in the glove box with the owners manual.
Yep, mine was in the glove box as well.
Old March 12th, 2014, 8:14 AM
CF Junior Member

i'd fine the dealer

Using the Window Sticker to Your Advantage - Cars.com

While the law does not specifically mandate Monroney stickers for some trucks, automakers affix them across their entire vehicle lineups. Failure to display one can result in a fine of $10,000 per vehicle to the dealership.
Old March 12th, 2014, 8:59 AM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by luckydriver
i'd fine the dealer

Using the Window Sticker to Your Advantage - Cars.com

While the law does not specifically mandate Monroney stickers for some trucks, automakers affix them across their entire vehicle lineups. Failure to display one can result in a fine of $10,000 per vehicle to the dealership.
The car was used.