Paint, Body, & Interior Getting resprayed? Want to discuss body modifications? What about your carpeting and upholstery? This is the place for it!

'09 Tahoe....police wheels or skins? Pics

Search this Thread

Old June 16th, 2010, 5:52 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I live in NC. slickcar.com don't have any. only 2000-2006 tahoes. other sites say the center piece won't fit with the wheel skins
Old June 16th, 2010, 6:30 AM
CF Beginner

When I bought mine they said they wouldnt' fit either. I put them on right in the parking lot. There's a gap at the centercap, but most don't even notice it. Don't get them for a Tahoe, get them for the pickup with steel wheels.
Old June 17th, 2010, 8:18 AM
CF Beginner

Okay, you ordered the 2009 wheel skins? Some guys at work say it would fit the 2010 Police Tahoe. I wanted to get them so when I went out of town for training it wouldn't look so obvious like the guys first thread.
Old June 17th, 2010, 9:01 AM
CF Beginner

IIRC, I ordered them for an '08 Silverado or similar. The police wheels have the shallow centercaps, but are structurally the same as the truck wheels. Fit like a glove!
Old July 30th, 2010, 10:12 PM
CF Beginner

Whats the tire size? I was told the 2007 was 265/60/17. The PPV Tahoes look sick with or without the skins. Enjoy the ride
Old December 13th, 2010, 9:44 PM
CF Beginner

Default rims

Can you tell me the part number for the black rims and chrome centers?
Old January 11th, 2011, 10:03 AM
CF Beginner

Hey its a good looking car... black wheels and rims are perfect and car color...
Old March 25th, 2011, 7:17 AM
CF Beginner

Default Center Caps

I have been looking for a set of Police issue center caps, the ones I am able to find are insainly expensive just for one and I do not want to resort to "aquiring" them by other means. Do you still have yours, would you want to sell them? Send me an email: Myth57_67@yahoo.com
Old April 26th, 2011, 10:11 AM
CF Beginner

I love the look as is personally. I wouldn't mind ordering a suburban police package, but I was told by the dealer I can't order a police or military package as a 'civilian'. Seen several at auction, but they are trashed by they time they are at auction.

Regards,

Matthew
Old April 26th, 2011, 10:29 AM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by clousescustomcreations
I do not want to resort to "aquiring" them by other means. Send me an email: Myth57_67@yahoo.com
Awesome. Let's put an implication on a website that you're gonna steal parts from a police car, and put your name on it. Good job. No, I'm not selling mine, as I don't have any. This car belongs to my employer, not me, and I'm not a thief.

It's kinda funny how all the cops that HAVE these trucks wish they looked more civilian, and lots of civilians wish their trucks looked like police cars. Many of our guys have put the same skins on theirs that I have, some have put SS emblems on them and powder coated the centercaps black, and a couple of the guys have added emblems/bump strips. I wish I could put some raised white letter tires and dual exhaust on mine, but it's a no no.

Quick Reply: '09 Tahoe....police wheels or skins? Pics