Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Radiator support Question

Search this Thread

Old May 2nd, 2008, 7:59 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radiator support Question

I have a 95 Suburban that was hit in the front, and a doner 92 chevrolet silverado that was flooded, so I figured hey, use the front end from the truck for the suburban right? lol But once I stripped the clip off the suburban and brought the radiator support for the truck over (I wanted to see how far off the frame was by bolting the radiator support in on the passenger side and seeing how far off the driver side was. Basically,I was wondering if the two supports are identical. It is pretty close, but I don't want to start fitting around a piece that isn't supposed to be there in the first place. Thanks for you help.
Old May 2nd, 2008, 1:33 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Radiator support Question

Welcome to the forum!!! I believe that they should be the same, most of the changes GM made were to theinterior between those years, but don't quote me on that.