Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Service Stabilitrak, Traction Control, LIGHTS come on when I let off the gas

Search this Thread

Old January 22nd, 2016, 10:52 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Service Stabilitrak, Traction Control, LIGHTS come on when I let off the gas

Service Stabilitrak, Traction Control, LIGHTS come on when I let off the gas, but Service Stabilitrak, Traction Control lights turn off when i give it gas.

OBD2 codes showing
P 0107
P 0106
P 0113

I replaced MAP sensor twice each time i did the truck wont start. But when I DISCONNECT MAP SENSOR TRUCK STARTS and RUNS GREAT, BUT Service Stabilitrak, Traction Control CHECK ENGINE lights come on. I should mention I just had a brand new crate motor put in. I have put only 300 miles on new motor so far and Service Stabilitrak, Traction Control,CHECK ENGINE LIGHTS have been on ever since i got new engine put in. Please help. Thanks
Old January 22nd, 2016, 6:39 PM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds to like you might want to Check the grounds behind both heads make sure they are hooked up. Also make sure the installer did not pinch the wire harness between motor and Transmission ...
Old January 22nd, 2016, 8:19 PM
Super Moderator

Received 507 Likes on 467 Posts

what ya driving...year engine etc.
Old February 13th, 2016, 6:15 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Would like to add that I recently started getting the SERVICE STABILITRAK and ABS warning lights when I tapped the brakes or sitting at a stop light. It ended up being the brake light switch. Cost me $21.99 at Autozone and fairly easy to replace.