Notices
Silverado & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado has been one of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Turn signal mirrors on 2003 silverado

Search this Thread

Old July 3rd, 2015, 6:13 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turn signal mirrors on 2003 silverado

For everyone who is wondering if they can swap out their heated power mirrors for the ones with turn signals and or puddle lights, id like to comfirm its doable. As long as you have the power mirror control on your door, the turn signal and clearance light connections are built in. I have a base 2003 chevy with heated power mirrors, and some jerk wrecked my mirrors. I had a set from a 2005 escalade and they were a direct swap. The wires plug into the window control panel on the door with a blue and black connector and only go in one way, but can be reversed. Just match the way it hooked up stock. On the passenger side you will have a extra connector and you just have to plug it into the empty connector on the window switch. My alarm went off when i did this, so unplug your battery. If your mirrors have puddle lights, they will come on with the clearance lights when you unlock the truck with your FOB.

Enjoy!