Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Nav Disk Information - FYI

Search this Thread

Old August 21st, 2007, 6:39 PM
mrf

Default Nav Disk Information - FYI

Hey Everyone,

Just called about my annual NAV Disc update (https://www.gmnavdisc.com) because I didn't get my update card in the mail. The rep was very nice, told me that I didn't get the card yet because the disks are on back order because the updated disk just came out. So for all of you that are at or approaching your first anniversary may want to get your Nav Disk order in sooner before the back order grows too large. If you just recently got your disk you may want to call them about exchanging if they can.

Just thought some would be interested.

Thanks,
G
Old August 22nd, 2007, 7:14 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nav Disk Information - FYI

What is a "control number"?
Old August 23rd, 2007, 6:52 AM
CF Active Member

Makes me wonder which disc I'll end up with. Someone had stolen the disc out of my truck before I bought it, so the dealership ordered another one ... I call periodically and they check, and the order is always still "in processing". For the moment, I'm stuck with a 2003 Corvette nav disc image I found online. It works, but quite a few of the roads and highways in my area have changed in the past few years, and a lot of the POIs are simply missing.

(If anybody wants to "donate" an ISO of their 07 disc, I'd love to have it. Normally I wouldn't solicit for this, but considering Chevy should have supplied one to me, and it only works in Chevys that ought to have one anyway, and a new one has been ordered and paid for already... it doesn't strike me as that outrageous of a request...)
Old August 25th, 2007, 11:04 PM
CF Beginner

Whenever someone gets this disk, pleasemake an ISO of it and post it. If anyone has the first disk, do the same.