Notices
Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Broken rear access latch button

Search this Thread

Old October 6th, 2012, 5:36 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Broken rear access latch button

First time I complained was because of broken exterior door handles, today,the rear access latch button assembly just fell off. Since I found that exterior doorhandles were defected and all my friends had the same problem, I decided to check with my friends about the rear access latch button, to my surprise, they asked me its good that it lasted for 4 years as theirs broke sooner than mine.

This just proof's of the bad Chevey quality parts the are using.
Old October 6th, 2012, 10:47 AM
CF Monarch

Received 336 Likes on 317 Posts

It's not just Chevy. They all do it.
Old October 9th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by latif99
First time I complained was because of broken exterior door handles, today,the rear access latch button assembly just fell off. Since I found that exterior doorhandles were defected and all my friends had the same problem, I decided to check with my friends about the rear access latch button, to my surprise, they asked me its good that it lasted for 4 years as theirs broke sooner than mine.

This just proof's of the bad Chevey quality parts the are using.
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> latif99,

I'm sorry you are experiencing this issue with your Tahoe vehicle. Have had the vehicle inspected for this issue?

Please keep us posted. If you have additional questions, please feel free to PM me.

Louis
GM Customer Service