Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

SITE HELP! POST COMMENTS!

Search this Thread

Old October 5th, 2006, 12:02 AM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default SITE HELP! POST COMMENTS!

Ok,
I appreciate everyones information, help, and friendliness on this site. However I have been an avid dodge owner and been a member of many dodge forums and there were a lot more users, and a lot more information.

Are there other tahoe/chevy forums I am missing out on? I like to stay active on the forums however I seem to make more posts, and post more questions than I ever get answers here.

Again, I appreciate the conversation, help, and information but is there a BUSIER forum I need to also be looking at? Thanks guys.
Old October 5th, 2006, 12:05 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: SITE HELP! POST COMMENTS!

This one seems realitivly(sp) new, the people seem to be knowledgable(sp) and friendly. give it some time, as you can see there are more people joining everyday
Old October 5th, 2006, 12:09 AM
CF Addict

As I mentioned, I appreciate the members and all the knowledge. As for the legth of time this site has been active I have no idea. I just thought there might be another one out there that is also used frequently!
Old October 5th, 2006, 12:15 AM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

biglg, I know what your are saying. I was very active at Ford Truck World (FTW) for the past 3 years. I had a lifted F350 CC and learned so much about that truck just by hanging out at that site. I would hang out there for hours at night. I met a few of my friends there who happen to be local. I do not have an '07 Tahoe, but an '07 Avalanche which shares many, many attributes of the Tahoe. So I have searched endlessly for places to hang out to get info. I have found a few Avalanche sites but nothing like FTW was.

As mentioned before, hang in there. As the '07's begin to fill the motorways more and more people will become active. Remember that the aftermarket market is just now coming out with parts for our trucks and it will take awhile for them to give us choices and the opprotunity to shop around. When that happens, hopefully, there will be many more people out there sharing the same enthusiasm we have now.

In the meantime you'll have to settle for us.

You could try truckblog.com that has become an increasingly popular website. I'm not sure how much info there will be on there though.

~digdug
Old October 5th, 2006, 12:24 AM
CF Addict

DigDUg,

I am glad you understand what I am talking about, i could have taken my rams completely apart and put back together with the knowledge I got from dtw and dto sites.

I have no problem putting up with you GUYS. Everyone here has been very friendly and I have learned a lot in the first week I have been a member and owned my tahoe.

Thanks guys!
Old October 5th, 2006, 12:31 AM
CF Active Member

I guess the upside would be that we all have relatively stock vehicles. Some will mod the heck out of them and some will just tweek them a bit. But it will be fun to see what each one of you do to your vehicles. That's what makes hanging out at these sites fun. Although, my wife thinks I'm crazy for sitting in front of this screen for so long.

~digdug[sm=smokin.gif]
Old October 5th, 2006, 6:20 PM
CF Veteran

Not really supposed to push people to other sites on here... BUT
If you know DTW check CTW
Old October 5th, 2006, 7:38 PM
CF Active Member

ORIGINAL: tahoe07

Not really supposed to push people to other sites on here...
If you know DTW check CTW

Sorry, didn't read the rules ... but out of curiousity, what are you doing?
Old October 5th, 2006, 8:17 PM
CF Veteran

I'm helping out ...but also saying that I know I'm breaking the rules to do so.

Wasn't commenting on you
Old October 5th, 2006, 9:23 PM
CF Addict

Thank you guys. We can end this post. I didnt know this was a no no. SO that is fine. Lets forget it. I was just trying to find locations for any and all information I could get. Thanks.

Quick Reply: SITE HELP! POST COMMENTS!