Notices
1988 - 1998 (GMT400) Section for all discussion related to the 1987-1998 Chevrolet and GMC trucks.

Looking for help with brake problems???

Search this Thread

Old March 15th, 2017, 6:10 PM
Newly Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Looking for help with brake problems???

Hi how's it going so to start things off I currently own a 1994 Chevy K1500 ext cab 5.7 4x4. So I was on my way home from work and I was coming up on a tractor and thought I would be able to pass it and was going for it till a car turned into the other lane causing me to slam on my brakes now when I slammed on my brakes half way thru the pedal went straight to the floor I had to swerve off the road to miss the tractor and did safely so I continued on my way but noticed the brake light was on and the brakes continued to go to the floor now I made it home safely babying the brakes kinda pumping them. When I was almost home I noticed my rear tire driver side was smoking every time I would hit the brakes and when I finally got home I took a look at it to see that there is liquid that came out and was sprayed everywhere from the tire so I'm curious to know if anyone out there would know what happened or what's wrong any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!