Notices
1988 - 1998 (GMT400) Section for all discussion related to the 1987-1998 Chevrolet and GMC trucks.

Seat belt for bench seat

Search this Thread

Old September 30th, 2018, 11:54 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seat belt for bench seat

I am new to this forum, so my apologies if this has been dealt with elsewhere. I have a 1994 Chevy Z71 Stepside, regular cab, with bench seat. The center seat position has a lap belt and I have been trying to find a way to upgrade the belt so it includes a shoulder belt as well, but I haven't been able to come up with a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old October 4th, 2018, 1:48 AM
CF Monarch

Received 263 Likes on 255 Posts

Originally Posted by hunkydory
I am new to this forum, so my apologies if this has been dealt with elsewhere. I have a 1994 Chevy Z71 Stepside, regular cab, with bench seat. The center seat position has a lap belt and I have been trying to find a way to upgrade the belt so it includes a shoulder belt as well, but I haven't been able to come up with a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
There isnt any. You have no way of knowing that the shoulder belt will work. It could even injure the occupant or passengers. They could even sue you for any medical harm, since this would not be a factory approved item.