Notices
2014 - 2018 (GMT-K2) Section for all discussion related to the 2014 - 2018 Chevrolet and GMC trucks.

Condenser on 2014 Chevy Silverado's

Search this Thread

Old May 17th, 2017, 1:59 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Condenser on 2014 Chevy Silverado's

It seems like this is a real problem and Chevy needs to do some kind of recall. My A/C went out about 2 mos. ago, I live in Texas, and it's already hot. I took my truck in to get it checked out and they said it was the condenser. I have about 70k miles on my truck because i drive a lot for work and of course is out of warranty. I know have to shell out at least $350 to have this repaired. Why is GM not addressing the issue? When i spoke with my mechanic, he stated when he called for the condenser from his supplier, he stated they've had to order several condensers because of the high demand. Clearly there is an issue here and it needs to be addressed ASAP.
Old May 26th, 2017, 10:52 AM
CF Beginner

Hello i hace seme problem with my silverado 2014, still under warranty we take it to the diler and they said is the condenser but they can do anything because there is no parte un any state. I live un florida 90 degrees i have dermstological problems and they do not Care. I do not what yo do. Sue them?? Someone help me please
Old May 26th, 2017, 11:50 AM
CF Beginner

Today is May 26. I took my car to the dealer two weeks ago, they tell me can do anything that i should expect and they can not lend me another car, even knowing my sking condition.From 2014 until two weeks ago i am 35.400 miles away little to meet the 36.000 when the warranty expires.They say that there is no problemas if it Expires they respond, but don't no if it takes a month or more. I am not moving the car it 's impossible with such high temperaturas.I think it 's an abuse Of Chevrolet because my husband is paying for a full equipment and a car without air c has no value.I have seen many complains agains this company and still continue enriching at the cost Of our suffering.I need help.If de stop paying obvious our crédito is damaged. Some help ☹