Notices
2014 - 2018 (GMT-K2) Section for all discussion related to the 2014 - 2018 Chevrolet and GMC trucks.

H11 LED headlight bulbs

Search this Thread

Old April 17th, 2023, 9:17 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default H11 LED headlight bulbs

Recently replaced my Silverado 1500 headlight bulbs with LEDs. Bought the bulbs from AUXITO, it's a huge improvement over halogen bulbs. They aren’t crazy bright to annoy other drivers, but definitely brighter as I can see more of the roadway illuminated and I can now see where my headlights are pointed. The Silverado has a dust cover that must be reinstalled for the regular beams, but not the fog lights. These bulbs along with the little computer module, fit nicely back inside the headlight housing allowing the stock dust cover to be reinstalled.

Old April 18th, 2023, 12:18 AM
CF Monarch

Received 262 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by PettMk5
Recently replaced my Silverado 1500 headlight bulbs with LEDs. Bought the bulbs from AUXITO, it's a huge improvement over halogen bulbs. They aren’t crazy bright to annoy other drivers, but definitely brighter as I can see more of the roadway illuminated and I can now see where my headlights are pointed. The Silverado has a dust cover that must be reinstalled for the regular beams, but not the fog lights. These bulbs along with the little computer module, fit nicely back inside the headlight housing allowing the stock dust cover to be reinstalled.
They look nice. I hate the lights that have a bluish glow to them. Very distracting..