Notices
2014 - 2018 (GMT-K2) Section for all discussion related to the 2014 - 2018 Chevrolet and GMC trucks.

Is Chevy going to Recall 2014 Silverado for A/C problem

Search this Thread

Old July 19th, 2017, 12:40 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is Chevy going to Recall 2014 Silverado for A/C problem

I have a Chevy Silverado 1500 LT with very low miles .I just had the air condition fixed last year and the technician said it had a crack in the condenser to compressor line and necessary to replace compressor hose. This year the service tech said that the condenser had went out. They want to charge me 800 plus dollars and it is clearly a default in this truck. I want to have faith in Chevrolet Trucks but this is making me seriously think. When Is Chevy going to do a recall and fix the AC and Compressor problems? I don't even drive this truck hardly an barley turn on the air. I hope this is not the type of product and service Chevy is planning on being know for.
Old July 19th, 2017, 11:03 AM
CF Beginner

Default AC problem

I took my wife to see the DR today she is 6 months pregnant and The A/C in my 2014 Chevy 1500 went out its blowing hot air.... what do I need to do ??? My truck dose not even have 30,000 miles on it yet ??? And we are expecting a baby on the way ?????
Old October 5th, 2017, 11:29 PM
CF Beginner

I know this post is late in being viewed by me. There's another thread that speaks to this exact issue.
https://chevroletforum.com/forum/201...already-67170/
Unfortunately welcome to the club of pissed off Chevy owners with the same problem. Unfortunately your going to wonder just as long as all of us. Sorry man this issue is BS and Chevy should be ashamed...