Notices
2019+ Silverado (GMT-T1) Section for all discussion related to the 2019+ Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra.

2021 Silverado SRT

Search this Thread

Old June 5th, 2021, 7:27 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2021 Silverado SRT

Hey y’all. I just bought a 2021 srt. Does anyone know if the center console is supposed to come with a tray? It’s real deep and it looks like it’s made to hold a tray I just don’t know if I need to go back to the dealership and ask for one.
Old June 5th, 2021, 11:27 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by Joetheguy
Hey y’all. I just bought a 2021 srt. Does anyone know if the center console is supposed to come with a tray? It’s real deep and it looks like it’s made to hold a tray I just don’t know if I need to go back to the dealership and ask for one.
From my understanding they do not. I am in the process of purchasing a new Silverado and from what I have seen people are mentioning it does not come with one and they usually reference purchasing one from Amazon.
Old June 5th, 2021, 11:49 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by ComptonTC
From my understanding they do not. I am in the process of purchasing a new Silverado and from what I have seen people are mentioning it does not come with one and they usually reference purchasing one from Amazon.

okay thanks. That’s very helpful. I couldn’t find that info anywhere and my dealership sounded unsure about it.
Old June 6th, 2021, 3:58 PM
CF Beginner

Just took delivery of my 2021 Z-71 RST with the center console last weekend. It did not come with one. I have seen several online, including an actual safe. I believe I am actually even missing some basic rear mats, but I just ordered the factory liners off a seller on eBay new. Congrats on the new Silverado!
Old June 6th, 2021, 6:23 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by Garandpappy
Just took delivery of my 2021 Z-71 RST with the center console last weekend. It did not come with one. I have seen several online, including an actual safe. I believe I am actually even missing some basic rear mats, but I just ordered the factory liners off a seller on eBay new. Congrats on the new Silverado!
yeah mine actually came with all 4 mats. That’s seems standard and something you might wanna ask about at the dealer where you bought from but a center tray also seems standard so I don’t know. I just ordered a center console tray for like 18 bucks on Amazon. I’m good with that. I just wanted to make sure I want getting ripped off. Thanks for the congrats and congrats back to you brother. Having a new Chevy is always a great feeling!!