Avalanche Chevy's first real SUT, combining the interior room of an SUV and the cargo ability of a pickup truck.

Chevrolet Avalanche
Platform: GMT 805 & 900

Electrical problems with 2003 Avalanche

Search this Thread

Old March 10th, 2007, 2:07 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electrical problems with 2003 Avalanche

All of these options just quit working at once, and I can't figure it out. The best I can guess is a relay or circuit breaker. I checked all the fuses all ready.

1. Remote keyless entry (both remotes, and I checked the batteries)
2. Front passenger side door-none of the power buttons work on it - PL, PW, Htd Seats
3. Cannot control any of the front passenger side door options from driver door panel, including the power mirror.
4. Normally when you turn off key, radio, PW, etc continue to operate for 20 min. or until door opened. Now they shut off as soon as you turn off the key.
5. Curb View Assist. - works for driver side, but not passenger side.

All of these quit working all at once. They were working when I parked and locked it (with the remote). Then when I went to get in it later, the remote did not work. I replaced the battery, still no luck, then noticed the other things that were not working.

I really don't want to pay $60-$100/hour to take it to a dealer/tech, if its something I can easily fix at home. This is a 2003 Avalanche Z71 LT.

Thanx for any assistance you can offer me.

Jeremy

P.S. you can also email me with any suggestions: JeremyG60@hotmail.com