Camaro This classic Pony Car, the Camaro left the lineup in 2002 and was thought to be gone forever, but is made its long-awaited return in the 2010 model year with a 300 HP V6 and a 426 HP V8 SS

2016 Camaro
Platform: F-Body & Zeta.

trading

Search this Thread

Old December 2nd, 2009, 2:14 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trading

hey guys new to the site first off i have an 84 monte carlo ss with a 350 with 305 heads auto trans in good shape needing exhaust, tires some interior pieces and could use a new motor harness but runs and is fast, set up for 1/8th mile drag. some kid in my area wants to trade an 86 camaro iroc-z with 4-wheel disc, t-tops, 5.0 tpi auto, a/c, cruise, tilt, power seat, power windows, power locks,it has 120k miles, comes with another iroc also t-top auto with blown engine, car is in storage during the winter, paint is not perfect, great overall condition. A/c needs to be charged, car has a decent System in it 2 amps, subs built into trunk.
would this be a good trade considering the monte needs work and the iroc doesnt?
Old December 6th, 2009, 7:16 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i hafta say i absolutely LOVE my 3rd gen Camaro, i passed up building an 80's monte for it and the only reason i did that was because of all the body work the monte needed.

if the monte had been less of a project that would have been my choice as i prefer the more of a full size car, not to mention the fact that it has a full frame