Cobalt This sporty compact was faced with the difficult job of replacing the popular Cavalier, but whether the base model, or the supercharged SS is chosen, is has made for a great replacement.
Platform: Delta
Also Check out CobaltSS.net

Cup Holder

Search this Thread

Old January 31st, 2008, 11:14 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cup Holder

I’m really interested in getting a Cobalt, it fits the price range I’m willing to pay for a car, However I’ve been hearing from some people that the cup holder on the 07 Cobalt is in a bad position and is somewhat narrow, and I’m a person that uses the cup holder a lot and I wouldn’t want to get annoyed with it weeks after getting the car so I wanted to know from people that already own or rented and drove an 07 Cobalt what they think of the cup holder and what are its pro’s and cons.
Old February 2nd, 2008, 6:13 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cup Holder

I see only one draw back on the cup holder. It's short.

Overall I like it. Nice thing is that you can take the insert out and have it for bigger cups like my every day large mcdonalds vanilla ice coffee. Insert is good for the smaller cups.

Problem (formentioned) of it being short is with smaller/taller cups I need to hold the top of it somewhat around turns to keep it from tipping.

Stop by a dealer and ask them to take a look inside.