Colorado The compact pickup from Chevy, including the new Duramax Turbo-Diesel Colorado.

Chevrolet Colorado
Platform: GMT 350, GMT 31XX

2009 Colorado wiring diagram

Search this Thread

Old March 11th, 2021 | 3:21 AM
CF Beginner

Default 2009 Colorado wiring diagram

I am having problems with an electrical issue that no shop or dealership seems to be able to diagnose. The security system keeps coming on for whatever reason and makes the truck hard to start. The Service TPMS came on and I have had the senors replaced three times with new ones, now it shows Low Tire and the monitors show the tires only have 18lbs. of air in them. The Check Engine came on and I was told that the O2 Sensor was bad so I replaced it. No shop has listened to my requests nor have they determined the problem. I was told by one individual that because the truck was not used for three years prior to these issues that it is probably a grounding issue. I have asked evryone that has attempted to diagnose the issue to also check and clean all of the grounding points. Oh yeah, the truck just rolled over to 62,000 miles. Can anyone provide me with a wiring diagram that shows all of the grounding points for my truck so I can get underneath it and clean all the grounding points and hopefully that will clear-up my electrical gremlins.