Colorado The compact pickup from Chevy, including the new Duramax Turbo-Diesel Colorado.

Chevrolet Colorado
Platform: GMT 350, GMT 31XX

2019-2022 Chevrolet Colorado LED Upgrade Bulb Size Guide

Search this Thread

Old November 21st, 2023, 12:45 AM
Platinum Sponsor

Location: 9155 Archibald Ave Ste. C, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2019-2022 Chevrolet Colorado LED Upgrade Bulb Size Guide

Looking to maximize your Chevy Colorado's lighting but don't know where to begin? This comprehensive LED upgrade guide has you covered. The key to a smooth, flawless LED installation is choosing bulbs that precisely match your truck's OEM halogen lights. We've compiled a complete reference chart of every halogen bulb size across 2019-2022 Chevrolet Colorado. With the right LED bulb model numbers that align with your halogen bulbs, you'll be well on your way to unlocking the full illumination potential of your Colorado.
Note: If your vehicle model is 2022 Colorado With Factory LED Fog Light, you should select the corresponding Combo Package on the page, which does not include fog lights.

OEM halogen bulb size
Low Beam: H11
High Beam: 9005/HB3
Fog Light: 5202/2504(for Base, WT, LT, Z71)
Fog Light: H10/9145(for ZR2)
Center High Mount Stop Light: T15/921/912
Back Up Light: T15/921/912
Front Side Marker Light: T10/168/2825
Cargo Light: T15/921/912
License Plate Light: T10/168/2825
Front Turn Signal Light: 7443/7444
You can try Lasfit LED bulbs on your Chevy Colorado. All are plug and play, easy to replace the stock halogen bulbs.

Low Beam: LCplus H11-N LED bulbs
LCplus series are designed as small as it can to fit the assembly with bulb hole off the center. LCplus is one of the smallest LED lights on the market, with built-in driver which can perfectly fit most vehicles without installation issues. Plug and Play. Truly 50W/Set, 5000LM/Set. Let you experience brightness far beyond halogen bulbs. 360° Adjustable Beam Pattern.
Not Only The Smallest, But Also More Stable! The led bulb with the all-aviation aluminum body, hydraulic fan and built-in intelligent IC and temperature control system can perfectly solve the problem of light decay and dead lamp caused by the highest temperature of LED car light to ensures it will last longer.

High Beam: LAplus 9005 LED bulbs
We would like to recommend Lasfit LAplus series 9005 LED bulbs to work on Colorado. 30W, 3000LM per bulb, 6000K bright white. They are built without an external driver directly plug and play. New cooling system with a unique ball-bearing fan for heat dissipation, and upgraded LED clip to ensure ultra-high luminous efficiency.

Fog Light: LDplus 5202(Switchback)
The LDplus series is a special line of bulbs that can switch between white and yellow dual-color lighting. It is often used as fog lights to adapt to diverse weather conditions.
3000LM per bulb, 6000K for white light and 3000K for the yellow light. Strong penetrability in foggy day, snowy day, rainy day, and haze weather. The white light starts firstly, with a simple on-off-on toggle of your fog light switch to change the light from 6000K cool white to 3000K warm yellow light. Dual color fog lights can cope with more complex driving scenarios, without the need for more modifications. One bulb, two experiences, this will give you an extraordinary driving experience.

Front Turn Signal Light: T-7443D-CK(Switchback)
Each bulb has 32pcs SMD 3030 LED chips (24pcs for amber, 8pcs for white). Built-in anti hyper flash Canbus system, specially designed for turn signals. Light up 6000K xenon white for parking lights or daytime running lights (DRL); 3000K flash amber for turn signal lights. Totally refreshed the tired and dim-looking lights with bright white DRLs and crisp amber turn signals. Intelligent Temperature Control System protects led bulbs against excessive current and overheating and ensures a longer lifespan.

Center High Mount Stop Light: L-T15R(Red)
1400LM/set, brilliant red. Lasfit uses high power 3030 SMD LED chip to produce peak brightness output and built-in Constant Current IC driver to ensures reliability. Equipped with CANBUS system, will not cause "lamp out" errors. Plug and play design. Depending on the position and function, you should choose red for center high mount stop lights.

Back Up Light & Cargo Light: L-T15(White)
1400LM/set. The bulbs redesign distribute light in perfect direction, most notably improving the side and rear-ward spread. Clearly notice of the object as you back up and offer an excellent brightness inside the vehicle! Plug and play design.

Front Side Marker Light: L-T10A(amber)
800LM/set, much brighter than OEM halogen bulbs. It's necessary and easy to achieve to add a modern appearance to your truck by replacing stock halogen bulbs with this LED bulbs. No need any modification, just for plug and play installation.

License Plate Light: L-T10(white)
800LM/set, 6000K pure white. 3 high-power 3030 SMD LED chips, top and one on each side, much brighter than OEM halogen bulbs. Canbus pass by error check for 2019-2022 Chevrolet Colorado trucks. Non-polarity design, no need any modification, just for plug and play installation.

Real Review from Lasfit customers
Huge thanks to them for sharing their experience with great pictures!

Case1:
2018 Chevy Colorado:
I bought the LA series H11 and LD series switchback H11 and the 7443 turn signal and also 7443 switchback turn signal led lights and I love them.not sure which ones I’ll keep in for the turn signals, or maybe I’ll “switchback” and forth between the two. The clarity in these lights are amazing and the brightness is great as well. Can’t wait to eventually upgrade all my interior and exterior lighting to lasfit Lighting very soon!! Thank you for the great product lasfit!!!——Danny Fernandez

Case2:
Chevy Colorado 2022 ZR2 Switch Back bulbs look AMAZING!
Installing Lasfit bulbs all around were the best upgrade for my 2022 Colorado to "modernize" my 2022 truck to modern technology. The Lasfit T-7443D-CK Switch-Back bulbs are AMAZING. The amber turn signal light is sharp and crisp and looks fantastic. The white light in the turn signal housing are a really nice touch for the vehicle. It alternates between white and amber when the turn signal or hazards are activated. Not a necessary option but a very premium upgrade which I think is money well spent. ** note** on Lasfit customer support. I had a few issues with bulb types. (my fault) and Lasfit was amazing at getting me what I needed and providing very prompt service which makes or brakes a company. As it stands now I plan on keeping Lasfit as my primary go to for LED bulbs at this time.——m.g.