Colorado The compact pickup from Chevy, including the new Duramax Turbo-Diesel Colorado.

Chevrolet Colorado
Platform: GMT 350, GMT 31XX

Need master cylinder wiring harness diagram..

Search this Thread

Old April 7th, 2022 | 12:37 PM
CF Beginner

Default Need master cylinder wiring harness diagram..

I have a 2015 Colorado LT, 4 wheel drive, V-6 engine. Recently my brake light came on and a message on my dash say Low Brake Fluid. Today I just installed all new brakes and rotors and found a bad caliber on the rear wheel, fluid leaking through the piston seal, I figured that was the problem with my brake system. Started the truck and drove it but my brake light and message is still on. Did some research and found there may be something wrong with master cylinder harness, ohms in the wiring and possible grounding issues. I can't really trouble shoot the wiring from the master cylinder because I can't find a wiring diagram or which one I need. Anyone know where I can download a wiring diagram? I did put a code reader on to check the system and a code came up CO 273, still trying to figure out what that code means...

Old April 9th, 2022 | 10:06 AM
CF Beginner

I don't think I have to worry about that CO 273 code, engine light came on for 1 day a couple weeks ago then went off, the scanner detected this code because the engine light was on but I guess whatever set it off corrected itself. I still can't find any wire diagram for the brake fluid sensor harness, guess I'll have to bring it to a dealership and pay the big bucks to have them find if there's a break or bad ground in the harness because Chevy doesn't have any kind of a harness diagram that you can view or download online. Can't wait to get this problem fixed so I can sell or trade in this piece of crap for something different, I've had nothing but problems with this Colorado since the day I bought it and will never buy another one again!!!