Colorado The compact pickup from Chevy, including the new Duramax Turbo-Diesel Colorado.

Chevrolet Colorado
Platform: GMT 350, GMT 31XX

San Diego: Reputable Inspection shop?

Search this Thread

Old November 23rd, 2019, 4:53 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default San Diego: Reputable Inspection shop?

Hey all, I'm currently in the process of purchasing a rebuilt 2017 Chevy Colorado and I'm looking for a shop with a good reputation to take the truck in for an inspection. It's located east of Chula Vista in the Otay Ranch area so I'm looking for any place between down town and there preferably, though I will gladly look further if someone knows of a reputable shop where I'm certain to get a solid inspection.

Thanks in advanced!
Old November 23rd, 2019, 8:15 PM
CF Monarch

Received 262 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by Sagenod
Hey all, I'm currently in the process of purchasing a rebuilt 2017 Chevy Colorado and I'm looking for a shop with a good reputation to take the truck in for an inspection. It's located east of Chula Vista in the Otay Ranch area so I'm looking for any place between down town and there preferably, though I will gladly look further if someone knows of a reputable shop where I'm certain to get a solid inspection.Thanks in advanced!
Try YELP! That's how I found the shop I use when I don't have time, hoist or proper equipment to do the job fast or easily..