Cruze Chevy's newest entry into compact cars takes safety to an all new level and ridicules the status quo set by the other manufacturers.

Chevrolet Cruze
Also Check out CruzeChat.com

2013 Chevy Cruze

Search this Thread

Old June 7th, 2016, 2:59 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problem with my 2013 Chevy Cruze

2013 Chevy Cruze problem.....

I am looking for some information if any one else has had the same problem I am and if they were covered under the power train warranty....
So last night my family and I are driving home from eating, I hit a bump (not super hard) and the car made a strange sound, like it was stuck in Neutral. So we looked at each other thinking the other one hit it by mistake. that wasn't it. So we drive a little further and all the dash lights come on, the drivers door unlocks and I lose power. When that happened, I got a warning light on that said Theft Deterrent system. Well it happened like 4 times on the way home. Took it to the dealership I got it from, they said it is Deterrent system failure. So I have to take it to an actual Chevy dealership. But when we called to make an appointment they said just drive it for a few more days and keep your eye on how you drive. And if it happens again call them back.....

Seriously???

Help!!

Roxanne82

Last edited by Roxanne82; June 7th, 2016 at 6:49 PM.