Cruze Chevy's newest entry into compact cars takes safety to an all new level and ridicules the status quo set by the other manufacturers.

Chevrolet Cruze
Also Check out CruzeChat.com

Chevrolet Cruze LT

Search this Thread

Old February 3rd, 2014, 10:18 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chevrolet Cruze LT

HI I am having problems with the break lights on the above car, the brake lights stay on after I have finnished braking. the brake pedal seems to be resting on the switch and there seems to be no way of adjusting it. Is there anyone who can help please.
Old February 18th, 2014, 2:09 AM
CF Beginner

I have a similar problem (along with others). My break lights sometimes stay on, even after I park and lock the car.
Old July 11th, 2016, 7:32 PM
CF Beginner

I have the same problem. I have to replace the battery now because the brake lights were left on too many times. I think the pedal is depressed 1/8" and needs to be lifted up. It randomly stays down. I tell my wife to always lift it back up after breaking. It is so annoying if she forgets, she's driving down the road with her break lights on. Very dangerous. The mechanics at the dealership couldn't figure out how to fix it. So they sent my wife home in it. I'm hoping to find someone that can help me. I love the car even though it's becoming a lemon. 2012 Cruze LTZ