Equinox & Terrain These SUVs offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

2010 Equinox Gauges Not Working

Search this Thread

Old January 1st, 2019, 10:22 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Equinox Gauges Not Working

Hey everyone. New to the forum. Did some searching and nothing pulled up. The gauge cluster on my wife’s 2010 Equinox went out today. Nothing is powering on and the turn signal chime is not working either. I checked all fuses and relays and everything looks good. Any other tips or tricks?

Thanks in advance!
Old January 2nd, 2019, 10:11 AM
CF Pro Member

Received 76 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by dschurtz1
Hey everyone. New to the forum. Did some searching and nothing pulled up. The gauge cluster on my wife’s 2010 Equinox went out today. Nothing is powering on and the turn signal chime is not working either. I checked all fuses and relays and everything looks good. Any other tips or tricks?

Thanks in advance!
We need a little more context. Does the vehicle still start and drive fine? Did the gauges suddenly stop working or did things seem amiss before they stopped working altogether?

Did you check the fuses in the interior fuse panel? Your turn signal chime is produced by the front left speaker so whatever the issue is is affecting more than the gauge cluster. Without knowing anything else, I suspect a fuse related to the BCM is blown or you have an electrical system issue. I would have your battery and alternator checked if the fuses are OK. Computers do weird things when they don't get the power they need.