Equinox & Terrain These SUVs offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

2012 Chevy equinox pulling P0366 code

Search this Thread

Old November 8th, 2017, 11:36 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 Chevy equinox pulling P0366 code

Recently my car started jumping a little while I was stuck in traffic or at a red light and then the other day it almost stalled and my check engine light popped up. I had the code pulled and it was a P0366, I had purchased spark plugs to replace earlier in the day so I ended up changing them out anyway and the code went away. The car seemed to be running a little better but I still wanted to replace the Camshaft position sensor just to make sure. I am by no means mechanically proficient but I have done some stuff with my car here and there. I found a video on how to replace it and from the looks of things except for getting to it with a very large extension it looks pretty straightforward. When I was online trying to price it out I noticed the website says my care has 2 of these sensors I am guessing an A & B from the error code since P0366 is Sensor B. So finally to my question everywhere I look I can only find 1 location for the sensor so is their really another one or is this the one that mostly goes? I just don't want to change one and it not be the right one and the other is much harder to get to or something.