Equinox & Terrain These SUVs offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

2014 Equinox liftkets??

Search this Thread

Old May 6th, 2019, 11:25 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2014 Equinox liftkets??

I have a 2014 chevy equinox that the wife drives.. with that being said I was wondering if they made any lift kits for the 2014 Equinox nothing crazy just like 2 maybe 3 inches
Old May 8th, 2019, 11:55 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have been searching for something similar myself. We live on rural gravel roads and when it gets muddy or snow, having a couple more inches of ground clearance would do wonders. If you find anything, let us know. Likewise, if I find something I will post it.
Old May 10th, 2019, 10:56 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cowpie
I have been searching for something similar myself. We live on rural gravel roads and when it gets muddy or snow, having a couple more inches of ground clearance would do wonders. If you find anything, let us know. Likewise, if I find something I will post it.
If I find anything I'll let you and everyone on here know I'm sure with a little ingenuity and some research I could make something that would lift it a few inches.. I would like to just buy a kit instead of rigging something up I've see a couple equinox's with big rims 24s I believe (not my style) but there is no way that 24s would fit without some kind of lift may just have to find the person that drives that equinox and ask how they got it higher