Equinox & Terrain These SUVs offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

2019 equinox hands free calling

Search this Thread

Old September 6th, 2018, 6:44 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2019 equinox hands free calling

While my wife is talking hands free the radio starts playing music basically disconnecting her from he call or the caller can only hear the music. She has an Iphone 8. I looked in the manual but see nothing to help.
Old September 6th, 2018, 2:21 PM
CF Monarch

Received 263 Likes on 255 Posts

Originally Posted by midaryl
While my wife is talking hands free the radio starts playing music basically disconnecting her from he call or the caller can only hear the music. She has an Iphone 8. I looked in the manual but see nothing to help.

I have a Samsung Note 6.0 OS I dont know about Apple's iPhone but there is a setting in Android that will allow you to put a stop to this. Don't know about iOS at all however.
Old September 6th, 2018, 2:47 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oilcanhenry
I have a Samsung Note 6.0 OS I dont know about Apple's iPhone but there is a setting in Android that will allow you to put a stop to this. Don't know about iOS at all however.
Thanks,
I'm an android guy myself, I hope someone who's familiar with ios will chime in with instruction on how to cure this problem.