Equinox & Terrain These SUVs offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

2023 Equinox warning for turn signal still on.

Search this Thread

Old February 21st, 2024, 10:28 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2023 Equinox warning for turn signal still on.

I had a 2020 Equinox for 3.5 years and just got the 2023. My last vehicle would remind me that my turn signal was still on. I am bad at this!! The 2023 is not providing the reminder and I don't see a setting for it. Has anyone experienced this issue?
Old March 5th, 2024, 1:34 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, Elmorrow;

I had that feature on my old '11 Impala, and it was a nice feature. I just got a '24 Equinox and tried to test it last night by driving a couple of miles down a deserted road with my signal on. I never got any kind of alert. So it doesn't appear that the feature exists on newer Equinox models. My Nox has every other feature under the sun, so it seems like that would have been something Chevy would have kept on their newer vehicles. I'll research a little more, and let you know if I find anything else.

The only good thing for me is that the "blinker blinker" sound is pretty loud on this car, and I can clearly see the blinker signal lights on the dashboard (unlike my Impala, where they were perfectly hidden behind the steering wheel). So that should help to keep me from unintentionally leaving them on.

Jeff