Equinox & Terrain These SUVs offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

on board computer

Search this Thread

Old September 30th, 2009, 7:31 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question on board computer

thank you

Last edited by equinox driver; October 11th, 2009 at 7:19 PM. Reason: double posted
Old September 30th, 2009, 7:48 PM
Banned

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

I THINK this is what you're asking for

Inspection/Maintenance Complete System Set Procedure
<A href="#ss1-1657582">Diagnostic Fault Information

Important: Always perform the Inspection/Maintenance (I/M) System Check prior to using this diagnostic procedure.
<A href="#ss2-1657582">Description

The purpose of the Inspection/Maintenance (I/M) complete system set procedure is to satisfy the enable criteria necessary to execute all of the I/M readiness diagnostics and complete the trips for those particular diagnostics. When all I/M monitored diagnostic tests are completed, the I/M System Status indicators are set to YES. Perform the Inspection/Maintenance (I/M) Complete System Set Procedure if any I/M System Status indicators are set to NO.
<A href="#ss3-1657582">Conditions for Meeting a Cold Start

<TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top> • </TD><TD vAlign=top>The ignition voltage between 11.0 and 18.0 volts.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top> • </TD><TD vAlign=top>The barometric pressure (BARO) is more than 75 kPa.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top> • </TD><TD vAlign=top>The start-up engine coolant temperature (ECT) is between 4-30°C (39-86°F).</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top> • </TD><TD vAlign=top>The start-up intake air temperature (IAT) is between 4-30°C (39-86°F).</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top> • </TD><TD vAlign=top>The difference between the IAT and the ECT is equal to or less than 6°C (10.8°F)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top> • </TD><TD vAlign=top>The ambient air temperature is between 4-30°C (39-86°F).</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top> • </TD><TD vAlign=top>Fuel level is between 15 and 85 percent</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top> • </TD><TD vAlign=top>Vehicle has NOT been refueled since the last cold start ignition cycle.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<A href="#ss4-1657582">Circuit/System Verification

Review the Inspection/Maintenance (I/M) System Status indicators. All I/M System Status indicators should report YES.
<A href="#ss5-1657582">Inspection/Maintenance (I/M) System Set Procedure
  1. [*]
Old October 1st, 2009, 8:26 PM
CF Beginner

thank you for all that info, but what I meant was how many miles do you have to drive before the computer learns your driving habits, and makes adjustments accordingly. thanks 2006 LS
Old October 1st, 2009, 8:33 PM
CF Beginner

Angry Po455 & po463

I am still getting these codes and I cant find anything wrong, my lines are ok on my evaporate canister, I replaced my fuel cap, I guess I will have to drop the tank so I can see what the hell is going on !!! 78,000 miles 3.4 fwd
Old October 3rd, 2009, 7:07 AM
Banned

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

don't bother....take it to a shop with a smoke machine. unless you want to throw parts at it until your blue in the gills. You could have a pinhole leak in any of the evap components and set this code. You would neevr see it with the naked eye. You need to have a smoke machine hooked up to it, and have the system pressurized with smoke and wait for the smoke to come out of the leak