Equinox & Terrain These SUVs offers a smaller, sportier stance than the Trailblazer, all without compromising the SUV abilities.

Chevrolet Equinox
Platform: Theta

Deleting old phone users from 2019 Equinox

Search this Thread

Old April 10th, 2022, 10:41 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Deleting old phone users from 2019 Equinox

Hey everyone,

Just got my 2019 equinox today. On the left of audio, there are two other people “Tyler’s iPhone” and “Mary’s iPhone” under connected devices. One is Bluetooth and one is a USB connection.

I’ve tried the factory reset and the setting reset and I can not get rid of these names. Any idea on how to do this? Thanks so much.
Old July 18th, 2022, 12:27 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by itscarsontime
Hey everyone,

Just got my 2019 equinox today. On the left of audio, there are two other people “Tyler’s iPhone” and “Mary’s iPhone” under connected devices. One is Bluetooth and one is a USB connection.

I’ve tried the factory reset and the setting reset and I can not get rid of these names. Any idea on how to do this? Thanks so much.
We had the same problem. You have to go and select each one and forget them. After you do and go back to the home view it will still show an old Bluetooth device name. Once you link yours, it will no longer show the old ones. They should all be gone now.